Reliefibre from Natural Factors provides a non-GMO, soluble dietary fibre to help improve bowel regularity and relieve minor symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Available in unflavoured and in delicious natural tropical flavour, this Monash University Low FODMAP CertifiedTM and organic fibre supplement mixes easily with water, juice, or foods without changing the texture, thus providing convenient daily support for digestive health.
- Source of soluble fibre for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal function
- Helps relieve minor gastrointestinal symptoms associated with IBS, including bloating, flatulence, dyspepsia, and altered bowel habits
- Proven prebiotic fibre
- Helps improve intestinal regularity including constipation and/or diarrhea
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation for adults and children above 8 years of age
- Helps reduce glycemic response and glycemic index when taken with food